February 2, 2015 - April 30, 2015.
To apply, please visit the open enrollment homepage.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Follow the links below to find information on a specific topic (topic headings are in alphabetical order):
2015-16 Regular Application Period: February 2 to April 30, 2015
2014-15 Alternative Application Procedure
- Parent Brochure - Alternative Application Procedure
- PI 9421 – Alternative Procedure Application Form
- Bulletin 09-10 - Information for Home Buyers, Renters and Realtors
- Tuition Waivers, Senior Rule, Nine-Week Waivers and Foreign Exchange Students
- Clarification Regarding Residency: Constitutional Requirements, Compulsory Attendance and Fiscal Implications For Students Living Away From Their Parents
- Information About OE Transportation Reimbursement
- Online Transportation Reimbursement Form – Preferred - open from May 30 to July 15
- PI 9413 – Claim for Reimbursement of Open Enrollment Transportation – Paper – available from May 30 to July 15
- Bulletin 06-02 – Information About Wisconsin Statutes Concerning Open Enrollment Transportation