The open enrollment transportation reimbursement claim form is now available on the open enrollment home page.
Forms must be submitted no later than July 15, 2015.
Follow the links below to find information on a specific topic (topic headings are in alphabetical order):
2015-16 Regular Application Period: February 2 to April 30, 2015
2015-16 Alternative Application Procedure
- Parent Brochure - Alternative Application Procedure
- PI 9421 – Alternative Procedure Application Form
- Bulletin 09-10 - Information for Home Buyers, Renters and Realtors
- Tuition Waivers, Senior Rule, Nine-Week Waivers and Foreign Exchange Students
- Clarification Regarding Residency: Constitutional Requirements, Compulsory Attendance and Fiscal Implications For Students Living Away From Their Parents
- Information About OE Transportation Reimbursement
- Online Transportation Reimbursement Form – Preferred - open from May 30 to July 15
- PI 9413 – Claim for Reimbursement of Open Enrollment Transportation – Paper – available from May 30 to July 15
- Bulletin 06-02 – Information About Wisconsin Statutes Concerning Open Enrollment Transportation
For questions about this information, contact Jennifer Danfield (608) 264-6707